Skip to main content

One small story of New Delhi on take care of money

 
I want to share one small story on railway station of New Delhi one of my friends was going from New Delhi to Jarwal Road than one person came and tell that where are you going and he told I am going to Jarwal Road then that person also saying that you are going to Jarwal Road I am also going to Jarwal Road. Then he surprised you are also going to Jarwal Road. Good we will be with you and time will pass very easily that person told him are you going with your money and my friend told yes I have money then he that person told I also have lot of money but I made one receipt on depositing money  from station master after reaching to jarwal road he will provide me my money again when I will show you Receipt.

When my friend told I don't think this procedure is still available then that person told no no this things is available if you give your money I will deposit to the station and he will give receive that money My  friend start believing on that person and given his money to him when he told you to take care of my luggage And I will provide your receipt then he gave his money after that  he was dating a one hour
But he didn't come back again and he realize that his money is gone he was thinking that is his luggage still with me let us check what is in his left in that luggage.


 after opening his luggage there was some clothes dirty clothes nothing was inside that and all his money gone so when you travel to New Delhi station you always take care of those type of person they are not of idea to take money from you-you always need to take care of those kind of person you need to be alert every time  don't believe on those person. 

Popular posts from this blog

The day to laugh with Mixture of Jokes

Haji Ali Dargah at Mumbai latest photo videos

Haji Ali Dargah is one of the most popular religious places in Mumbai.It was built in the year 1431 by a rich Muslim merchant Haji Ali. If you are planning to visit this place then you need to go worli. I also visited Haji Ali I catch bus from Byculla 154 no. till nehru taragan from Nehru Tarangan its just walking distance. I taken some photos and videos which I share here. I hope you will like it.

Searching Keywords Related to Hollywood for YouTube

hollywood undead, hollywood life, hollywood fix, hollywood anderson, hollywood movie in hindi, hollywood undead new empire, hollywood reporter, hollywood action movies, hollywood action movies 2019, hollywood adventure movies, hollywood action movie hindi, hollywood action movie hindi dubbed, hollywood arts, hollywood action, hollywood aashiqui, hollywood actors, a hollywood story, a hollywood hounds christmas, a hollywood christmas, a hollywood detour, a hollywood story ending, a hollywood love story, a hollywood song, a hollywood home, a hollywood story soundtrack, a hollywood obsession, hollywood brown, hollywood best movies, hollywood bowl, hollywood boulevard, hollywood best action movies, hollywood babble on, hollywood bia, hollywood bangla movie, hollywood bank robbery, max b hollywood, cardi b hollywood unlocked, cardi b hollywood access, cardi b hollywood, max b hollywood fergie, cardi b hollywood life, cardi b hollywood fix, r&b