Skip to main content

Entertainment for public from bollywood

I have question that today people like which type of entertainment from bollywood. They like something hot or Indian culture type episodes.

I will say people still love serials like OM Nama Shivay from life ok channel. They still love to see God Shiva Story in deep they still have excitement to see it.

People do not feel excitement from Munni badnam hui type songs but they feel enjoyment from God serials but it should be like Om Namah Shivay.

I remember old Ramayana and I will say Om Namah Shivay comes in comparison of old Ramayana. Each and every actors is very nice.

I want to thanks to life ok channel that they are executing this serial very nice and that will be reason that life ok will get publicity.

At last I want to write that if people do hard work in serials then  other people love to enjoy to see it. I hope you also like to see those serials.

Popular posts from this blog

Outdoor Activities for timepass

Walking or Jogging: Explore your neighborhood or nearby parks. It’s healthy and a great way to clear your mind. Gardening: If you have space, try planting flowers, vegetables, or herbs. Gardening can be therapeutic. Exercise: Try yoga, home workouts, or follow along with fitness videos. It’s beneficial for physical and mental health. Photography: Capture the beauty around you, whether it’s nature, urban landscapes, or portraits of friends and family.

Top Most Searched Celebrities in India and Bollywood link

1- Salman Khan 2- Katrina Kaif 3 - Sachin Tendulkar 4 - Ranbir Kapoor 5 - Kim Kardashian 6 - Anushka Sharma 7 - Priyamani 8 - Taylor Swift 9 - Kajal Agarwal 10- Nithya Menon 11- Sunny Leone 12- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan 13-  Kareena Kapoor 14- Aamir Khan  15- Akshay Kumar 16- Vidya Balan 17- Mallika Sherawat  http://entertainment.oneindia.in/bollywood/features/2013/most-searched-celebrities-india-mobile-salman-tops-list-116195.html#slide269013 http://www.in.com/photogallery/top-10-most-searched-bollywood-celebs-50003771.html

Definition of Designations in IT Project or other

Definition of Designations in IT Project or other